Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #161

Okay, I struggled at writing my post last night, so I decided to wait till now to complete it! I was so tired by the time I got my card done that I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Going back to work has been a very rough transition!

This week Raisin Boat is our sponsor. As Melissa calls it, it's the Blockbuster of stamps. You can rent the stamps and send them back and get new ones. How cool is that? For my card this week I am using a set called Naughty or Nice. This snowman is just too sweet. Meredith, if you're reading this...they have a puppy in this set too (two of them to be exact)!


Be sure to head over to the TMS blog to check out the sketch and the rest of the DT work - it's amazing. Can't wait to see your creations. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 
Theresa

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

OMG I love it!! That little snowman is adorable and the pearls look like more steam from his cup.

Debbie said...

I love this card!!! That is such a cute image and I love your DP and embellies!!

Jessi Fogan said...

The pearls are perfect! Love that jaunty little cap :)
Sorry to hear the transition is rough going...I hope it smooths out for you soon!

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Theresa :)

Schools are still out here in the UK, but the weather has been very yucky! :) I guess it feels like you have never been away too :) lol

Love your cute christmas card, such a sweet image and gorgeous papers.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Laura said...

I love your card Theresa! Such a cute image, and the placement of the pearls makes it look like steam coming out of his mug! Love it!

Cheryl said...

The pearls DO look like steam! Cool!!! Great card, and the dp are beautiful. What set are they from?

Marie said...

Delightful card, Theresa. Love the swirled pearl flourishes.

Dawn said...

So stinkin' cute Theresa! Love this snowman and the beautiful pearl swirls.

Grandma Bonnie said...

I can't believe i missed commenting on this one..i was so impressed with the "pearl" steam..i am sure i will steal this idea..:)