Wednesday, May 23, 2012

There She Goes Release Week | Day Two

It's day two!!


Excuse me, I MUSTACHE you a question….is this NOT the CUTEST set?! Mustache’s, and puns about mustaches (lol), are all the rage right now and we couldn't help but add a little TSG flare to this FABULOUS trend! The possibilities, and uses, for this set are endless…and just ENTIRELY too funny!

Flava Sava is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 14 stamps and will sell for $10.00.

For my card today - I totally had "old world" turn of the century in my head. I found the paper that was in my head - from Lost & Found. I struggled at going CAS or layers - so I sort of did in between! I like how this came out. 




Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. No I am not any better. I have a very bad case of bronchitis and my body is not responding to the antibiotics - well it is, just not in the way it should. I cough and cough and I barely have a voice. I really love my TSG stamps and I didn't want to not be a part of this release. 

Would you like to win the new Flava Sava stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


Theresa

24 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

The title of this set just make the whole thing even better! Tee hee! Love your fun card with the ads & cool yellow houndstooth :)
Poor you, with bronchitis :( I hope you've gone back to the doctor if the antibiotics still aren't working. Plus, since I just had an antibiotic 'experience' myself, eat yogurt. Lots of yogurt. And/or take acidophilus capsules. That'll help prevent the other reactions. At least you don't have to speak to make cards...although if you're still teaching right now I don't guess that's a lot of fun. Yikes.

Indy's Designs said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

Stunning!!! I love the look of a ribbon upside down, and great colors :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute card! Love the upside down banners!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

love love!

elizabeth said...

Love your combo of papers. Very striking look.

canadian_liner said...

Great vintage paper--feel better soon!

Pam said...

This card really makes me smile!

Julianne N said...

the paper really complements this stamp!

Melissa Craig said...

How cute is this! I really giggled. I'm not one for puns but this is cute and I love the paper!

Mary-Anne V said...

Hope you feel better...your card is great considering you are sick!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card! Love everything about it.

Amber Milone said...

Very nice card. I really like the layout!

Sue D said...

Great papers and layout!

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
Great card!!

Marlena M. said...

Fun tabs and 'stache!

Alice Pace said...

Love the blog Theresa!Hope you feel better!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so fun! Love it!

Cathy said...

cute card, love the design paper

Karen Giron said...

So fun! I love the popped up 'stache and the little banners. Super cute!

Mary J said...

This is brilliant, Theresa!

Michele Lourenco said...

Theresa
I hope you are recovering! Bronchitis sucks!!
Your card looks great im loving this set

~Tammy~ said...

T- I love this! I love your papers and of course I LOVE the pun! Awesome my friend!

Hope you are doing better!

Cheryl said...

This card is adorable! Took me a sec to get the pun (I'm a little slow sometimes), but it's really cute. Love the old world feel, too. Perfect for a mustache card!