Monday, September 13, 2010

Thinking of You

Good Morning Crafters,

I wasn't tired last night and decided that I needed to make another card. One of my co-workers lost her mother this past week. The children have been asking where Ms. Clarke is and it's hard to tell them why she is gone. I thought I would make this card and have the students that she services in my room sign the card.

I cleaned my craft room yesterday, of course after making two cards it looks like I never cleaned!! There is paper everywhere, scraps all over and stamps strung from one end to the other. I'll just clean it again when I get home from work.

I love this card. It came out a lot better than I expected. I tried stamping the section where I used bright pink with a darker yellow to match the DP, but it just got washed out. I like the splash of color. This is a stamp set I bought about a year or so ago and have never used it. When I was cleaning I was organizing my SU stamps and thought this would be the perfect image for a sympathy card.

I hope you like it. Have an awesome day!!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow Theresa this is really gorgeous! I love the splash of color against the yellow and gray. Beautiful!!