Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to School

I can't believe that it's time for school...I just got out. I don't think I'll ever teach summer school again. I like my time off!!

I thought since I purchased my Cricut nearly three years ago. I really ought to put it to work. I am not sure that I like my Cricut for cards, because a lot of the cartridges require delicate cuts and I still don't have the "best" of luck with that...I do like my Cricut for my classroom. I purchased Decorative Calendars a while back and it sat in the cupboard. Well I pulled it out and made this wonderful calendar. I just love it!!


What took time was tying to get the days of the week cut at the right size and then line up all dates. I did have luck with the days of the week - they are cut at 3/4 of an inch and the dates are at 1 inch. I did extend my 12x12 by adding an additional 4 inches. I am debating on adding in the top left corner the words {8th month} but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Fun calendar and a perfect reason to dust off the Cricut! We only have about 10 days left on summer break -- where did the time go??