Tuesday, February 12, 2013

There She Goes (Again!) ~ Forever

I'm torn between our needing snow and my needed spring. Denver is so dry (thus my cold), and we need the snow. The weather man keeps saying we're going to get snow. It snowed on Saturday but when it hit the ground it melted. Well, in my need for spring - I contemplated the color of my carnations with the TSG stamp set Forever. This is a wonderful mini set illustrated by Torico.

For my card today. I chose to color my carnations yellow. I'm trying to challenge myself with other colors than my favorite - pink! One of my favorite color combos is black and yellow...I hope you like it!


Although I love the sentiments with this set...I chose to use a sentiment from Bloom. I do hope that you'll join TSG this week for our "flowers" challenge. Be sure to check it out! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 

Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (Forever and Bloom)
Paper: Bazzill Basics (white and raven); My Mind's Eye (Breeze)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Michael's (ribbon) 

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

If I can figure out how I'll send you some snow! I really hope you guys get some or there are going to be water supply issues, right? Yuck.
Love your gorgeous card - those bright yellow flowers are perfect for a dreary winter day!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Theresa, love the colour scheme!
xx

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Pretty Miss Theresa!! Love the Fab color combo and your Lovely flowers!! Super layout too! 8-)

Hope you have been doing Fabulously!! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Heart Day!
Shannon

Cheryl said...

Hey Girl! I didn't know anyone ever "needed" snow. Thank goodness I live in the south. :) I love your card. I know pink is our fab, but you just have a good eye for color, period. I'll email you soon.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow Theresa! This is gorgeous! The black and white with yellow is perfect. This is so beautiful.

Angela said...

I love the crisp black/white/yellow...so pretty!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love the fabulous colors and design.